Replacement Fabric Hop Up Frame (4X3)
“An outstandingly stable yet lightweight fabric back wall that sets up in less than 5 minutes!“
Frames are available in STRAIGHT or CURVED shapes in a range of sizes.Strong square scissor makes the frame more stable giving you confidence.
Designed for textile graphic application that gives a sleek, professional look and finish.
£210.00 (Not Inc. VAT)
5+ (5% Off) | 20+ (10% OFF)
Replacement Fabric Hopup Frame (4×3)
“An outstandingly stable yet lightweight fabric back wall that sets up in less than 5 minutes!”
Frames are available in STRAIGHT or CURVED shapes in a range of sizes.Strong square scissor makes the frame more stable giving you confidence. Designed for textile graphic application that gives a sleek, professional look and finish.For convenience, the graphic can stay on the frame when collapsed making it highly portable and quick to assemble.
To apply a curve to the wall the Curved Frame comes with fitted straps.The frame is colour coded for fast assembly.Optional lights and stabilising feet are available.Perfect for events and exhibitions to give a real impact.
- Your artwork and image upload resolution must be 300 dpi at 25% of output size.
- The final artwork order will be supplied as a PDF to the studio via our website, prior to printing.
- Colours on your screen may differ from the colours that are printed.
- Please note this template should be used as a guide only.
- All artwork will be checked prior to printing.
Custom shape orders:
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Most orders will be shipped within 48 Hours.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service and will be calculated via POA.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.