A fabric graphic, printed dye-sublimation onto 310gsm Backlit Polyester for great image vibrancy and finished with a silicone edging (kader), is then slotted into the aluminium channel and tensioned around the edge.The graphics are printed with a FabriVU 340 which gives you a rich, vibrant finish and are excellent for exhibition and indoor displays.
(Not Inc. VAT)
“A fabric graphic, printed dye-sublimation onto 310gsm Backlit Polyester for great image vibrancy and finished with a silicone edging (kedar)”
It’s then slotted into the aluminium channel and tensioned around the edge.The graphics are printed with a FabriVU 340 which gives you a rich, vibrant finish and are excellent for exhibition and indoor displays.Each Lightbox graphic is finished with a nylon pull tab as standard. This aids easy removal of the graphic from the frame, which can be tricky without a pull tab.
By default, this is affixed to an upper corner of the graphic to prevent children reaching it. Please let us know if you would prefer the pull tab to be located elsewhere or not supplied at all.The result is a beautifully-finished and seamless branding solution that is perfect for store displays or exhibitions. Replacement graphics are folded and sent via courier in a jiffy bag and are easily replaceable by existing ground staff, negating the need for skilled installers.
- Your artwork and image upload resolution must be 300 dpi at 25% of output size.
- The final artwork order will be supplied as a PDF to the studio via our website, prior to printing.
- Colours on your screen may differ from the colours that are printed.
- Please note this template should be used as a guide only.
- All artwork will be checked prior to printing.
Custom shape orders:
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Most orders will be shipped within 48 Hours.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service and will be calculated via POA.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.