Hording Panels (8ft x 4ft)
Custom site hoarding board printing is a great way of using your perimeter fence as an advertising tool. Our site hoarding boards are made using an aluminium composite material (ACM) which provides a sturdy and secure hoarding that can handle the elements and is rust-resistant.
Custom site hoarding
“Printing is a great way of using your perimeter fence as an advertising tool. “
Our site hoarding boards are made using an aluminium composite material (ACM) which provides a sturdy and secure hoarding that can handle the elements and is rust-resistant. Your chosen hoarding design is printed with hi-res graphics directly onto the ACM board and you can leave the hoarding panels as they are or have the board finished with your choice of laminate for extra durability. There are three laminate choices: matt finish, gloss finish, and a hi-gloss anti-graffiti film that is ideal for high traffic or secluded areas where vandalism of hoarding signage is likely.
- 3mm Hoarding Grade ACM
- For construction sites
- Size & bulk discounts
- Design & install services available
- 2 year guaranteed.
- Your artwork and image upload resolution must be 300 dpi at 25% of output size.
- The final artwork order will be supplied as a PDF to the studio via our website, prior to printing.
- Colours on your screen may differ from the colours that are printed.
- Please note this template should be used as a guide only.
- All artwork will be checked prior to printing.
Custom shape orders:
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Most orders will be shipped within 48 Hours.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service and will be calculated via POA.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.