Foamex (2M x 3M)
We recommend Foamex Signs for indoor and outdoor use, but in particular for exhibition signage as they are easy to affix to stands. These boards can be drilled into easily allowing them to be fixed to a surface. Foamex print will last up to three years outdoors. You can add an additional layer of protection to your Foamex printing with a Gloss or Matt lamination.
“Is a lightweight PVC reusable sheet, ideal for use at exhibitions. “
This board acts like a solid plastic sheet, and has a smooth finish. It makes an excellent, affordable signage option and is both waterproof and UV stable. Choose from a range of sizes including custom sizes, and choose from 3mm, 5mm or 10mm board thickness.We recommend Foamex Signs for indoor and outdoor use, but in particular for exhibition signage as they are easy to affix to stands.
These boards can be drilled into easily allowing them to be fixed to a surface. Foamex print will last up to three years outdoors. You can add an additional layer of protection to your Foamex printing with a Gloss or Matt lamination. Foamex Boards can be pre-drilled with a 5mm hole to make them even easier to hang. Simply indicate on your artwork where you’d like the drill holes.
If you need a specific size and shape, we offer custom sizes and shapes. Anything from square, circle to even a bottle shape. You just need to supply us with a cutting guide
- Your artwork and image upload resolution must be 300 dpi at 25% of output size.
- The final artwork order will be supplied as a PDF to the studio via our website, prior to printing.
- Colours on your screen may differ from the colours that are printed.
- Please note this template should be used as a guide only.
- All artwork will be checked prior to printing.
Custom shape orders:
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Most orders will be shipped within 48 Hours.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service and will be calculated via POA.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.