Dibond (1.2M x 2.4M)
Ideal for outdoor signage or a slick contemporary look for indoor, Dibond is the most common brand name for Aluminium Composite Sheet.
It is rigid yet relatively lightweight and very flat with low thermal expansion so ideal for long term outdoor use. Dibond can also be folded to give edge returns on a sign panel.
“Ideal for outdoor signage or a slick contemporary look for indoor, Dibond is the most common brand name for Aluminium Composite Sheet. “
It is rigid yet relatively lightweight and very flat with low thermal expansion so ideal for long term outdoor use. Dibond can also be folded to give edge returns on a sign panel can be pre-drilled with a 5mm hole to make them even easier to hang. Simply indicate on your artwork where you’d like the drill holes.
If you need a specific size and shape, we offer custom sizes and shapes. Anything from square, circle to even a bottle shape. You just need to supply us with a cutting guide.
- Your artwork and image upload resolution must be 300 dpi at 25% of output size.
- The final artwork order will be supplied as a PDF to the studio via our website, prior to printing.
- Colours on your screen may differ from the colours that are printed.
- Please note this template should be used as a guide only.
- All artwork will be checked prior to printing.
Custom shape orders:
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Most orders will be shipped within 48 Hours.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service and will be calculated via POA.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.