Digitally printed self-adhesive frosted window graphics. Frosted window graphics provide a professional etched glass effect, whilst still allowing the light to pass through.
Frosted window graphics are a great way to give the professional look and etched glass effect to your windows, doors or partitions. Sizes start from 200mm and can be manufactured to your specific requirements.
200mm @ £1.46 ea. – Min Qty 6
325mm @ £2.98 ea. – Min Qty 4
430mm @ £3.64 ea. – Min Qty 3
Frosted Window Vinyl
£1.46 – £3.64
When supplying artwork for Flexible Magnetic Vinyls, please supply 1 multi layered PDF, which contains the following:
- 3mm bleed on all sides
- CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 150 dpi resolution
- Artwork layer named “Artwork” with CMYK artwork for print
If you are ordering a custom shape, please supply a vector cutting guide within a layer named “KissCutting”. The cutting shape should be a single closed vector shape with a line weight of 0.25pt, set as a spot colour named “KissCutting” using 100% Magenta only. This should be setup as an overprint stroke. Its dimensions must match the size ordered. e.g. If you order a 150 x 150mm magnet, then your cutting guide must also be 150 x 150mm.
Depending on how quickly you need your print, you can choose from several options to make sure your order arrives at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service – all delivery options provided at checkout.
- You can order for same day delivery from anywhere in the UK, but your print must be delivered to a London postcode (defined as those prefixed with the following district codes, N, NW, SW, SE, W, WC, EC, E) and you must place your order before 10.30am, Monday-Friday.
- Next day delivery is only available on selected products and orders completed before 12 midday, to mainland UK addresses.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
We know that print isn’t one size fits all. No matter the shape, size or scope of the project we’ll help you get your print, your way.